Best Mental Health Promoting Event
Sponsored by Please talk
“Talking is sign of strength”
For more information and ideas on Events which promote Mental Health and Stigma Reduction e-mail Treasa treasa(at)pleasetalk.ie
- The initiative must be organised by at least one society in a member college.
- The initiative must empower students to reduce the stigma around mental health and open the conversation about mental health and well-being. Check out some ideas on our sponsors website pleasetalk.org and on yourmentalhealth.ie the #littlethings campaign.
- The initiative may be open to the public
- A short application form must be completed by March 7th 2018 at 2pm and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are no restrictions on the number of initatives per college which are submitted
- The initiative must take place between March 14th 2017 and March 6th 2018.
- Colleges who do not submit 3 votes will be ineligible to be short listed.
The winning entry will be chosen as follows:
– Each member college will have 3 votes:
The 2 BICS Board Members (one staff and one student) and one networking rep will have a vote each
– No college can vote for its own event
– The 3 initiative with the most votes will be short-listed
– The Voting will take place between March 12th and March 22nd. The shortlisted applicants will be notified by
e-mail on March 23rd.
– Colleges who do not submit 3 votes will be ineligible to be short listed.
– The 3 shortlisted nominees will be required to complete a more detailed application form which must be
submitted by March 29th at 2pm.
– The winner will be chosen by a panel of adjuciators, their decision is final.
Application Form Best-mental-Health-Event-Application-Form-17
After your event
- Fill in the Application Form by 2pm March 7th
And e-mail to email@example.com
The background Information (page 2) is to be included in the body of the e-mail.
- Answer the questions in the application. Maximum 2 A4 pages of writing, (longer applications will not be accepted).
Add a copy of your poster/brochure/timetable if applicable plus at least 4 photos from your event and links to any videos and websites.
- Save as 1 PDF file.
From page 3 onward and this will be up loaded onto your calendar event for adjudication.