Best Mental Health Promoting Event
Nominations now closed to Vote go to this link
Sponsored by Please talk
“Talking is sign of strength”
For more information and ideas on Events which promote Mental Health and Stigma Reduction e-mail Treasa treasa(at)pleasetalk.ie
- The event must be organised by at least one society in a member college.
- The event may be open to the public
- The event must empower students to reduce the stigma around mental health and open the conversation about mental health and well-being. Check out some ideas on our sponsors website org and on yourmentalhealth.ie the #littlethings campaign.
- A short application form must be completed by March 14th 2017 at 3pm and e-mailed to email@example.com
- There are no restrictions on the number of events per college which are submitted
- The event must take place between March 14th 2016 and March 13th 2017.
The winning entry will be chosen as follows:
– Each member college will have 3 votes: The 2 BICS Board Members (one staff and one student) and one networking rep will have a vote each
– No college can vote for its own event
– There are no restrictions on the number of events per college which are submitted
– The 3 events with the most votes will be short-listed
– A short application form must be completed by March 14th 2017 at 3pm.
– The event must take place between March 14th 2016 and March 13th 2017.
– The Voting will take place between March 20th and March 30th. The shortlisted events will be notified by e-mail on March 31st.
Application Form Best-mental-Health-Event-Application-Form-17
After your event
- Fill in the Application Form by 3pm March 14th
And e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The background Information (page 2) is to be included in the body of the e-mail.
- Answer the questions in the application. Maximum 2 A4 pages of writing.
Add a copy of your poster and brochure/ timetable plus at least 6 photos from your event and links to any videos and websites.
- Save as 1 PDF file.
From page 3 onward and this will be up loaded onto your calendar event for adjudication.