- The event must be organised by at least one society in a member college.
- In addition to the host college at least 2 other colleges must have participated
(they do not all have to be members of BICS)
- The event must be open to all colleges on the island of Ireland (not all colleges must attend but there must be no restrictions imposed by the host college)
- The event may be open to non-students but in an audience capacity only.
- There must be a competitive element (this may form only part of the event)
- A short application form must be completed by March 7th 2018 at 2pm and e-mailed to email@example.com
- The event must take place between March 14th 2017 and March 6th 2018.
- Colleges who do not submit 3 votes will be ineligible to be short listed.
Note: your BICS Student Networking Rep can help you with your application.
The winning entry will be chosen as follows:
– Each member college will have 3 votes: The 2 BICS Board Members (one staff and one student) and one
networking rep will have a vote each.
– No college can vote for its own event
– There are no restrictions on the number of events per college which are submitted
– The 3 events with the most votes will be short-listed.
– The Voting will take place between March 13th and March 22nd. The shortlisted events will be notified by e-mail on
– Colleges who do not submit 3 votes will be ineligible to be short listed.
– The 3 shortlisted nominees will be required to complete a more detailed application form which must be
submitted by March 28th at 2pm.
– The winner will be chosen by a panel of adjuciators, their decision is final.
ISDA, NUI Galway won last year