Voting is now open until March 26th
- The event must be organised by at least one society in a member college.
- In addition to the host college at least 2 other colleges must have participated
(they do not all have to be members of BICS)
- The event must be open to all colleges on the island of Ireland (not all colleges must attend but there must be no restrictions imposed by the host college)
- The event may be open to non-students but in an audience capacity only.
- There must be a competitive element (this may form only part of the event)
- The event must be uploaded to the BICS Calendar by March 12th at 2pm
- A short application form must be completed by March 16th 2018 at 10am and e-mailed to email@example.com
- The event must take place between March 14th 2017 and March 15th 2018.
- Colleges who do not submit 3 votes will be ineligible to be short listed.
Note: your BICS Student Networking Rep can help you with your application.
After your event
- Fill in the Application Form by 10am March 16th
And e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The background Information (page 2) is to be included in the body of the e-mail.
- Answer the questions in the application. Maximum 2 A4 pages of writing, (longer applications will not be accepted).
Add a copy of your poster/brochure/timetable if applicable plus at least 4 photos from your event and links to any videos and websites.
- Save as 1 PDF file.
From page 3 onward and this will be up loaded onto your calendar event for adjudication.
The winning entry will be chosen as follows:
– Each member college will have 3 votes: The 2 BICS Board Members (one staff and one student) and one
networking rep will have a vote each.
– No college can vote for its own event
– There are no restrictions on the number of events per college which are submitted
– The 3 events with the most votes will be short-listed.
– The Voting will take place between March 17th and March 26th.
– The shortlisted events will be notified by e-mail on March 27th.
– Colleges who do not submit 3 votes will be ineligible to be short listed.
– The 3 shortlisted nominees will be required to complete a more detailed application form which must be
submitted by April 3rd at 2pm.
– The winner will be chosen by a panel of adjudciators, their decision is final.