To enter for the BICS Best Intervarsity event add your event to the BICS calendar.
After your event
- Fill in the Application Form by 3pm March 14th
(Note events since March 16th 2015 can be included)
And e-mail to info(at)bics.ie
The background Information (page 2) is to be included in the body of the e-mail.
- Answer the questions in the application. Maximum 2 A4 pages of writing.
Add a copy of your poster and brochure/ timetable plus at least 6 photos from your event and links to any videos and websites.
- Save as 1 PDF file.
Just from page 3 on-wards and this will be up loaded onto your calendar event for adjudication.
- Adjudication will take place between March 18th – March 28th. 2016.
Note: your BICS Student Networking Rep can help you with your application.
- The event must be organised by at least one society in a member college.
- In addition to the host college at least 2 other colleges must have participated (they do not all have to be members of BICS)
- The event must be open to all colleges on the island of Ireland (not all colleges must attend but there must be no restrictions imposed by the host college)
- The event may be open to non-students but in an audience capacity only.
- There must be a competitive element (this may form only part of the event)
- A short application form must be completed by March 14th 2016 at 3pm.
- There are no restrictions on the number of events per college which are submitted
- The event must take place between March 16th 2015 and March 13th 2016.
The winning entry will be chosen as follows:
- Each member college will have 3 votes.
- No college can vote for its own event.
- The Voting will take place between March 18th and March 28th. The shortlisted events will be notified by e-mail on April 1st.
- The 3 events with the most votes will be short-listed and receive 2 tickets to the BICS Awards in Limerick on April 14th. (you must arrange your own accommodation & transport)
- The winning entry will be chosen by appointed adjudicators, their decision is final.
- The winning entry will be announced at the BICS Awards.