To enter for the BICS Best Intervarsity /Intercollegiate event add your event to the calendar at this link: bics.ie/event-submission-page/. and choose ‘intervarsity category’
Note the following rules:
- The event must be organised by at least one society in a member college.
- In addition to the host college at least 2 other colleges must have participated
(they do not all have to be members of BICS)
- The event must be open to all colleges on the island of Ireland (not all colleges must attend but there must be no restrictions imposed by the host college)
- The event may be open to non-students but in an audience capacity only.
- There must be a competitive element (this may form only part of the event)
- A short application form must be completed by March 14th at 2016 3pm.
- The event must take place between March 15th 2015 and March 13th 2016.
Note: your BICS Student Networking Rep can help you with your application.
The winning entry will be chosen as follows:
– Each member college will have 3 votes
– No college can vote for its own event
– There are no restrictions on the number of events per college which are submitted
– The 3 events with the most votes will be short-listed and receive 2 tickets to the BICS
Awards in Limerick on April 14th. (you must arrange your own accommodation & transport)
– The Voting will take place between March 21st and March 31st. The shortlisted events will be
notified by e-mail on April 1st.
– The winning entry will be chosen by appointed adjudicators, their decision is final.
– The winning entry will be announces at the BICS Awards.
Potterfest, NUI Galway won last year