Best Mental Health Promoting Event
Sponsored by Please Talk
To enter for the BICS Best Best Mental Health promoting Event add your event to the calendar at this link: bics.ie/event-submission-page/ and set as ‘mental health promotion’ category
- The event must be organised by at least one society in a member college.
- The event may be open to the public
- The event must empower students to reduce the stigma around mental health and open the conversation about mental health and well-being. Check out some ideas on our sponsors website org and on yourmentalhealth.ie the #littlethings campaign
- A short application form must be completed by March 14th 2016 at 3pm.
- There are no restrictions on the number of events per college which are submitted
- The event must take place between March 15th 2015 and March 13th 2016.
The winning entry will be chosen as follows:
- Each member college will have 3 votes. The 2 BICS Board Members (one staff and one student) and one networking rep will have a vote each
- No college can vote for its own event.
- The Voting will take place between March 21st and March 29th.
- The shortlisted events will be notified by e-mail on April 1st.
- The 3 events with the most votes will be short-listed and receive 2 tickets to the BICS Awards and accommodation for 2 for one night in Limerick on April 14th. (you must arrange your own transport)
- The winning entry will be chosen by appointed adjudicators, their decision is final.
There is no interview
- The winning entry will be announced at the BICS Awards.
Application Form here
After your event
- Fill in the Application Form by 3pm March 13th
And e-mail to email@example.com
The background Information (page 2) is to be included in the body of the e-mail.
- Answer the questions in the application. Maximum 2 A4 pages of writing.
Add a copy of your poster and brochure/ timetable plus at least 6 photos from your event and links to any videos and websites.
- Save as 1 PDF file.
From page 3 onward and this will be up loaded onto your calendar event for adjudication.