Best Mental Health Promoting Event
Voting is now open until March 26th
“Talking is sign of strength”
For more information and ideas on Events which promote Mental Health and Stigma Reduction e-mail Treasa treasa(at)pleasetalk.ie
- The initiative must be organised by at least one society in a member college.
- The initiative must empower students to reduce the stigma around mental health and open the conversation about mental health and well-being. Check out some ideas on our sponsors website pleasetalk.org and on yourmentalhealth.ie the #littlethings campaign.
- The initiative may be open to the public
- The event must be uploaded to the BICS Calendar by March 12th at 2pm
- A short application form must be completed by March 16th 2018 at 10am and e-mailed to email@example.com
- There are no restrictions on the number of initatives per college which are submitted
- The initiative must take place between March 14th 2017 and March 15th 2018.
- Colleges who do not submit 3 votes will be ineligible to be short listed.
Application Form Best-mental-Health-Event-Application-Form
After your event
- Fill in the Application Form by 10am March 16th
And e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The background Information (page 2) is to be included in the body of the e-mail.
- Answer the questions in the application. Maximum 2 A4 pages of writing, (longer applications will not be accepted).
Add a copy of your poster/brochure/timetable if applicable plus at least 4 photos from your event and links to any videos and websites.
- Save as 1 PDF file.
From page 3 onward and this will be up loaded onto your calendar event for adjudication.
The winning entry will be chosen as follows:
– Each member college will have 3 votes:
The 2 BICS Board Members (one staff and one student) and one networking rep will have a vote each
– No college can vote for its own event
– The 3 initiative with the most votes will be short-listed
– The Voting will take place between March 17th and March 26th.
– The shortlisted applicants will be notified by e-mail on March 27th.
– Colleges who do not submit 3 votes will be ineligible to be short listed.
– The 3 shortlisted nominees will be required to complete a more detailed application form which must be
submitted by April 3rd at 2pm.
– The winner will be chosen by a panel of adjucitors, their decision is final.